Brought to you by IBEC Intelligence
Every year, more than 2.78 million deaths and nearly 374 million non-fatal incidents occur globally due to occupation-related diseases or accidents. Whether you are an employee, a manager or a business owner, you don't want anyone to get hurt on the job.
ISO 45001 is an Occupational Health and Safety Management System and can help you reduce risks of illness or injury and create better working conditions for your employees. ISO 45001 is intended to be applicable to any organization regardless of its size, type or nature. While it’s not mandatory, many companies have already benefited from voluntarily choosing to comply.
What are the key benefits of ISO 45001?
1. Improving safety of employees
2. Maximize productivity by minimizing risks of downtime caused by accidents
3. Saving on costs by lowering insurance costs
4. Fostering management involvement & accountability by requiring top-down commitment to safety
5. Identifying opportunities to increase safety
6. Engaging employees in safety by promoting worker consultation and participation
7. Shifting from reactive to proactive by identifying potential hazardous sources or situations
8. Improving organization’s reputation and increasing opportunities to gain new business
9. Demonstrating your commitment to health and safety
10. Meeting legal and regulatory requirements
How to Get ISO 45001 Certified
ISO 45001 easily integrates with all new and revised ISO managements system standards, such as ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, as it shares the same high-level text and common structure. To know more and get information on what's the best way to get ISO 45001 certification with minimal investment and maximum rewards schedule a free 30-minute consultation with an IBEC expert.